Online order delivered to a JYSK store - No delivery cost apply
Delivery to store gives you the opportunity to order a wider range of products than we offer in our stores.
Once your order has been made online, choose a JYSK store near you to get it delivered to.
These products are packed at our central warehouse in Denmark and then shipped to the store.
Once the order is received and handled at the store they will contact you to arrange collection.
- Delivery time from ordering to collection is up to 20 working days.
- The order must be collected within 7 days after the store have contacted you.
Delivery to address of your choice - Delivery costs apply
- You can only choose Delivery to Store if your order amounts to €80 or more.
- Our store staff hold the right not to carry any orders out to your vehicle. Please make sure you can carry the complete order to your vehicle yourself.
- We ask all customers to wear facemasks and to keep a safe distance
JYSK Ireland can deliver to customers located at Republic of Ireland. The delivery cost are estimated of the distance from warehouse to your address. The website will calculate the delivery costs once the postcode has been entered.
We distinguish between:
- Parcel post for smaller items - e.g. duvets, towels and bed linen. Delivery costs from 4.99 €.
- Delivery time 6 - 8 working days
- Standard front door delivery on all orders
- Cargo for large items - e.g. mattresses, bed solutions and furniture. Delivery costs from 24,99 €.
- Delivery time up to 26 working days
- Extra carry in service can be added to this delivery option: 3 €
JYSK will determine the freight method based on the weight and volume of the item(s) you purchase and the delivery area and service. JYSK will determine the freight cost according to delivery address.
Was your question not answered ? Write to customer service.