Return your items anytime
If it turns out that your new sofa turns is too big for your living room, or that you suddenly find you bought duvet covers a year ago but forgot to give them as a gift. These are just some examples of situations that are covered by JYSK’s new Return and Exchange Policy.
One of the most important things to our customers is swift and easy use and exchange – no matter if they buy online or in a store. At JYSK we put Customers First, so this is why we are implementing a new simple and transparent Return and Exchange Policy.
At JYSK, it's easy to return or exchange an item if you change your mind.
We provide a full refund without time limitation for items that are returned with proof of purchase. This applies for items bought in stores as well as online.
- If you do not have proof of purchase, we offer you an exchange for another item or a credit voucher
- If you return an item that is damaged or used in a way which significantly reduces the value, we reserve the right to reduce the refund
- Custom-made items such as fabrics, mattresses or wardrobes made to measure generally have a reduced return value
- We refund the initial delivery cost. Costs for return delivery are covered by you
- In addition to this, we offer a 100 day trial period for GOLD mattresses. Read more about GOLD mattresses
How to return an item bought on JYSK.ie or in a JYSK store
You can exchange or return your items in a JYSK store in order to avoid delivery costs. Bring the item to the JYSK store in its original packaging if available. Remember to bring a printout/copy of your invoice. Alternatively if you want JYSK to arrange the return delivery, fill in the return form or contact Customer Services. In this case the cost of the return delivery is covered by you.
Please note that the cost of additional services such as Carry in service will not be returned if the delivery has been carried out.
Read the Return Policy under our Terms and Conditions.