IT IS CURRENTLY NOT POSSIBLE TO PLACE AN ORDER OVER 30 KG FOR HOME DELIVERY
Please note that due to a technical issue with our cargo courier we have temporarily disabled online ordering for home delivery of large cargo items over 30 kg. If you have already placed an online order to be delivered to your home address, we will still deliver it. The delivery time may be longer than promised. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
You can still shop online and choose from the following options:
1. Home delivery for parcel items
2. Order online pick up in-store - minimum spend of €200 applies
3. Click & Collect - your order will be ready in as little as 30 minutes during store opening hours.
We are open from 10:00 am - 18:00 pm daily.
ORDER ONLINE PICK UP IN-STORE
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When shopping online at JYSK.ie, you can choose 'order online pick up in store' as your delivery option when you spend over €200. 'Order online pick up in store' means that you will pay for your order online and have your items delivered for FREE to a JYSK store of your choosing. You will be notified when your items are ready for collection from your selected store.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN 'ORDER ONLINE PICK UP IN STORE' AND CLICK & COLLECT
- With 'order online pick up in store' you pay for your order online rather than pay in-store with Click & Collect
- Your items will be shipped directly from our Distribution Centre as opposed to our stores stock availability
- There is a wider range of items available when you choose 'order online pick up in store'